REGISTERED USERS CAN CREATE AND JOIN ORGANIZATIONS
Registering a free organization on BrownfieldListings.com equips users with even more tools and features. Each type of organization enjoys unique functions built to their needs; Listing Organizations, for example, may create property listings. Users can create one or more organizations to suit the needs of their properties, projects or portfolio of content. And they can be invited to join existing organizations.
Organizations give users the ability to group together and share access to their listings, projects, and profiles. Each organization comes with a free dashboard that functions as a central hub for all activities within the organization, where your team can:
- Invite other users to join the organization
- Manage the access and user rights for all of the members of the organization
- Manage and collaborate on your organization's content and media
- View organization statistics
- View the organization newsfeed, which centralizes the major actions and updates
CLICK ON THE TYPE OF ORGANIZATION BEST SUITED TO YOUR GROUP TO GET STARTED
Super Users might create and manage many different organizations with a single user account.
Sole proprietors and professionals may want to create an "organization of one" to take advantage of the additional functionality, visibility and reach an organization provides.