Senior PHP Developer Description
We are looking for top talent to lead and enhance our technology platform and join our quest to empower redevelopment stakeholders with the tools and support to bring about Brownfield Renaissance 2.0. This position will require an individual with broad experience across web technologies, along with the ability to lead a team with vision and structure. If you have the energy and passion to enact change, then we want to talk to you!
To fix the broken brownfield market we are delivering a market infrastructure to improve communication, increase transparency, and deliver fresh data of higher quality to market in a consolidated, accessible and attractive platform. We measure success through simpler due diligence, more successful transactions, richer community engagement and—most importantly—real, physical improvements to properties and neighborhoods nationwide. By solving the brownfield problem we can empower our users to enact a better tomorrow block by block, turning eyesores into amenities. By disrupting the most challenged real estate segment we will drive interest, innovation and environmental remediation which will spur economic and community development.
Together with our users we will create a better future from the bottom up.
- Assemble and direct a team of Solution Architects to enhance existing architecture. Develop new designs and increase functionality to support our business strategy.
- Troubleshoot business processes and systems in a support capacity.
- Architects, designs, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Develop and enforce best practices related to application design, development and testing.
- Perform maintenance and optimize transactional databases as needed.
- Support in the development of robust high-volume prototypes and production applications.
- Adhere to test-driven development standards & AGILE workflows.
- Mentor technical staff.
- 10+ years of web development experience
- 2-5 years of leading a development team / project management experience. PMP certification a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (10+ years) work experience
- 5+ years OOP application development in PHP and LAMP stack.
- 5+ years in relational & transactional databases (MySQL)
- Strong working knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks: Code Igniter, CMS (fuelCMS) desirable.
- Strong (5+ years) end graphical user interface experience (HTML5, CSS)
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle to include analysis through implementation and ongoing support.
- Previous experience working with cloud technologies and cloud vendors. Strong knowledge of cloud backup and redundancy strategies. Ability to negotiate contracts with vendors is a plus.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.